Monday, August 6, 2007

long week

like the title says, it has been a long week! i think it was a bad idea to start a blog in the midst of computer issues. my computer crashed 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting for my new laptop from dell. hopefully it comes soon so i can keep up with this more!
as far as my running goes, i have been doing well. i use my nike +, and have been using the training log on nike.com which is great. i keep track of my training, running, and biking. i like the fact that i can plan ahead on the log, that keeps me motivated. if it is planned, i will do it! i also like to see the miles add up and how i improve my pace. i have been running on the treadmill each day. i have not tried running outside yet. i think i will wait till the weather cools down and it is a bit less humid outside. i have not had any problems with my hips lately. When I first started doing intervals a few months back i was having a lot of trouble with my hips. my joints were hurting really bad - i felt like i was 60 instead of 26!

1 comment:

Dell Customer Advocate said...

My name is Debbie and I’m with Dell Headquarters in Texas. I read your post and am sorry to hear you have not received your Dell system. Please feel free to email me your order number if you still have not received it. I’m happy to help.

Thank you,

Debbie
Dell Customer Advocate
Email: Customer_Advocate@Dell.com